This is a 3x5 foot Thin Gray Line Correctional Officer’s Prayer flag. This correction officer flag displays a Thin Grey Line Flag with the following Correctional Officer’s Prayer written on it:
"Lord, when it’s time to go inside, That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I won’t walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds. Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I’ll be there too, whenever there’s alarm. Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home. Amen.”
- Excellent gift idea for Correction Officers, Correctional Officers, Jailers, and Prison Guards
- 3x5 Polyester One Sided Flag
- Unique Design
- Actual image of flag. What you see is what you will get. We do not digitally touch up our images.
- We also offer this flag design as a 5 inch reflective decal.
All flags are shipped folded and this causes the flags to have lines on them. This is the same for any flag, regardless of seller. Below is a list of different ways to remove the wrinkles:
- Hang the flag up and do nothing. The lines should disappear over time. This is the safest and easiest way, but will take longer. I have done this with every flag I have owned and none of them have wrinkles, or
- If you have a clothes steamer hang the flag up taught and steam it, or
- Put the flag and a wet wash cloth in the dryer. Turn the dryer on the lowest heat setting and dry the wash cloth, or
- Hang the flag up taught and use a spray bottle and spray water on the flag and then let it dry, or
- This is the most risky way. Put flag on an ironing board and place a thin damp towel over the flag. Turn iron on the lowest heat setting and iron the towel. The flag will be under the towel and the steam from the towel should help release the wrinkles.
Please remember to be very careful when using heat on polyester flags. If you get the flag too hot, it could melt.
Using methods 2-5 there still may be slight lines remaining on the flag. The remaining lines should disappear over time (Method 1). If desired, you can use more than one method to remove any lines and/or wrinkles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.